Rental Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of Singapore Toy Club services and website. By using the Singapore Toy Club service or browsing the SingaporeToyClub.com website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions set herein.
By renting toy(s) from Singapore Toy Club, you will be referred to as the “hirer” in the content below.
We respect your privacy. The information you submit on the SingaporeToyClub.com website will not be shared with any third parties without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, toys are rented out for up to 3 hours. This rental period is for your exclusive use of the toys and does not include setup and take-down time. Delivery and setup will be done prior to the start of the rental period and take-down will be done after the rental period.
The rental period may be extended with a surcharge.
For DIY customers, clients are to return the items during the stipulated time stated here . Failure to do so, Singapore Toy Club reserves the right to levy 50% rental fee of the items ordered, upon item return – to be deducted from the damage deposit.
There will be a delivery charge, depending on where the delivery address is. The delivery charge does not depend on the number of items ordered.
Please note that delivery charges do not include parking charges, which will be collected at cost per order, where applicable.
Deliveries which require stair-climbing, long distances to/from unloading area, steep slopes, etc. may attract additional fees. If the toys and/items need to be carried up or down staircases, the additional fee is S$10 per flight of stairs per item per way.
Rental by Events Companies / Public Events
Rental Charges displayed on the website are only applicable for private parties. For events companies and public events, separate rental charges apply. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of Order
At least two weeks’ notice is to be provided by the hirer for any cancellation of order of party toys, otherwise, there will be no refund of advance payment. A S$30 administrative fee is payable for any postponement of orders.
Please note that in the event that rain has been forecasted for the day of the order, the toys ordered WILL ONLY be set up in an indoor venue. It is the responsibility of the client to plan for their wet weather contingency.
Toy Care and Safety Policy
Please adhere to the following Toy Care Policies:-
Use the toy for its intended usage only and in an appropriate environment only.
- Use age-appropriate toys for the different age groups and keep to the specified weight limit of each toy.
- Hirers are to ensure that toys are kept clean and to wipe down any toys with visible debris (i.e. food, dirt, water, debris, grass, sand, etc.) before returning them back to the Singapore Toy Club. A cleaning charge of 50% of the toy’s rental amount will be imposed on the hirer if the toy is returned in conditions that require extensive cleaning or extended periods of cleaning.
- Do not stick or attach any materials to toys.
- Toys and items must be returned to us as is, where is when they were handed over to the Hirer. Special attention should be given to small air-filled balls to ensure they are all in one place for collection. Should the balls be scattered, an additional ball recovery charge of S$20 will be levied. Please also note that lost balls will attract a replacement fee as stated on the invoice.
Further to the Toy Care Policies above, here are our policies specifically for Bouncy Castles and/or Inflatables:
- In the event of a thunderstorm warning, the Hirer must ensure that all users are removed from the bouncy castle until the warning has been lowered or cancelled. This applies if the bouncy castle is hired for outdoor use.
- In the event of rain, the Hirer must ensure that the users take additional care when mounting and dismounting from the bouncy castles. Special attention should also be given to the air blower and the electrical supply to ensure that this it is not in contact with water. This applies if the bouncy castle is hired for outdoor use.
- Children and unauthorized personnel must be kept away from the bouncy castle blower as well as the electrical supply cable and plugs AT ALL TIMES.
- If the bouncy castle blower must be turned off for whatever reason, the appropriate care must be taken to ensure that nobody is in or around the bouncy castle that will be deflated.
- No smoking is allowed in or around the bouncy castles.
- Each bouncy castle is designed for a specific maximum load. The number of users and their respective ages allowed on the bouncy castle should be restricted to the maximum recommended number which is shown on the item description on our website and/or advised to you at the time of hire or on the day of hire.
- No chewing gum is allowed in the bouncy castles.
- No food or drink allowed in the bouncy castles. Please do not feed your children in the bouncy castle.
- No shoes, objects foreign to the bouncy castle, or sharp objects such as glass, belt buckles, jewellery, spectacles, etc. should be worn by the users (whether young or old) or brought into the bouncy castle.
- Responsible, adult supervision of the users of the bouncy castle must be maintained at all times by the Hirer or person appointed by the hirer.
The Singapore Toy Club is committed to cleaning and fully sanitizing each toy before it is rented out.
Damage to Toys
If an item rented out has been damaged by the hirer (e.g, missing part(s), broken piece(s), puncture(s), tear(s) etc.) but the item is still rentable, a penalty of twice its current rental value applies.
Should a toy, however, be damaged by the hirer, and can no longer be rented out, the full retail price of the item will be borne by the hirer.
Please note that Singapore Toy Club reserves the right during the 5-day inspection period to inspect the toys (especially inflatables) after the toys are returned to us; during the 5-day inspection period, should the toy be found to be damaged, we are entitled to claim the relevant monetary sum from the hirer.
The mode of communication used by SingaporeToyClub.com is mostly via emails. By using Singapore Toy Club services or its website, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitations on Liability
The service provided by SingaporeToyClub.com including all features associated therewith, the website and its contents are provided “as is” with all faults and without warranty of any kind and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to SingaporeToyClub.com service, the website and its contents. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of SingaporeToyClub.com website, any failures, delays, or delivery of any content contained on SingaporeToyClub.com website, any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on SingaporeToyClub.com website, or SingaporeToyClub.com service. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, WE AND OUR LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via our site is accurate, complete or current. We do not represent or guarantee that your use of the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion and we disclaim any liability with respect thereto. No oral or written information or advice given by us or our authorized representative shall create a warranty or otherwise constitute a representation binding upon Singapore Toy Club or its affiliated parties. In no event shall Singapore Toy Club, its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for personal injury or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, business interruption or any other commercial damages or loss, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of SingaporeToyClub.com website, its contents or our service, including any features associated therewith.
Standard Hold Harmless Agreement
In good faith and valuable consideration, the customers of Singapore Toy Club jointly and severally agree to indemnify and hold harmless Singapore Toy Club from any claim, liability, loss, damage or event, arising from the following: Any injury incurred while playing with the rented toys from Singapore Toy Club and any corruption on any electronics used to access Singapore Toy Club website.
Your Conduct on SingaporeToyClub.com website
By accessing the SingaporeToyClub.com website, you agree to use SingaporeToyClub.com services, including all features associated therewith, the website and its contents in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, you agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send/transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment associated with the SingaporeToyClub.com website. You also agree not to interfere with the services or networks connected to the SingaporeToyClub.com website. You also agree not to impersonate any other person while using the SingaporeToyClub.com website, or to conduct yourself in any offensive manner while using our services or the SingaporeToyClub.com website.